Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sexy Waves



I was tired of curling my hair in the boring curls I always do so I was looking through all my old hair stuff and I found my Le Angelique curling iron. I bought this a couple years ago for prom and havent used it since so I thought i'd give it another try. It's kind of hard to use at first but once you use it a couple times you get the hang of it. The curls come out really pretty there not like normal curls they look more like waves. I think i'm going to start using it more often. I got mine in the mall where I live but you can find them online.


This is how the curls came out!!!

10 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I nominated you for the Love Your Blog Award!
    Gena
    at
    Glam-Me-Up

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your hair looks so so pretty i love the curls girl!

    i am now following your blog!:)

    tinthecaligirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have soo lovely hair!!!And a lovely blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey hun =)
    i'm having a makeup sale on my blog, so feel free to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks sooo pretty!! Love the hair color too (:

    Following your blog now!

    Follow mine, you'll love it!
    http://onehotmesss.blogspot.com/

    Thanks,
    Sam♥;

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey!
    I am giving away a $40 gift certificate on my blog! Go here:

    http://glam-me-upxo.blogspot.com/2010/08/csn-stores-giveaway.html

    if you haven't entered yet!
    Spread the word for extra entries.
    Thanks,
    Gena

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great post!!!

    I'd like to keep in touch with you.
    What do you say about following each others blog via gfc and bloglovin?

    Let me know! Kisses,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete